1.13.2013

Arizona: Day One

As I mentioned before, I took over 1000 pictures when we visited Arizona over the holiday.  I want to share a lot of them so I'm going to go day by day.

This is day one:
Yes, that's a tumbleweed!  They are real.
Ummmm, mountains in AZ?  Since when?
Day one:  We drove from Phoenix,  along the way.....

we visited:
Arcosanti - an experimental community
Granite Dells - we hiked partially around the lake

Saw my first Saguaro - they're huge!
Learned a lot about Arizona Cacti.

Spent the night here:

xo
Erin

6 comments:

  1. Cool pic... saguaro against blue sky, great photos, can't wait to see more. Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been a little slow getting each day out, but am loving looking back and seeing how great the trip was!
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Cool pic, saguaro against blue sky. Can't wait to see more. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, didn't think the first post went thru. :)

    ReplyDelete